Please note this form is for those that have already discussed their requirements with snakes alive and have been asked to complete this form. If you have come to this page in error please contact us direct to discuss your event or school talk.
Thank you for requesting snakes alive at your school or event.
If you wish to pursue our attendance then please complete and send booking form along with the balance.
Payments can be made by bank transfer to the following account. We will ONLY accept cheques from Schools, Uniform Groups or Local Government bookings. If you can only pay via cheque then please contact us first.
Account Name: Snakes Alive
Account Number: 80310704
Sort Code: 09-01-28
Please make sure you reference your transfer with your name and event date so that we can easily identify who payments are from.
Please note your event is NOT confirmed until we receive this booking form completed AND your payment in full. Payment on booking is NOT required for Schools, Uniformed Groups or Local Government We will send you an automated confirmation by email when the booking form is received and a further email or text when payment is received.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK EMAIL FOLDER FOR OUR EMAILS!
Please read through all parts of the form and answer sections as thoroughly as possible to make sure you are provided with the best service on the day.
Please Note! that in signing the declaration below you are agreeing to the following basic conditions alongside the full terms outlined on the website, unless otherwise requested:
- A standard plug socket (240 volt, 13 amp) must be available. (unless we agreed otherwise)
- We require an adequate sized table to put the animals on, unless we are providing an outside event, then we can supply our own.
- We MUST stay in the same location for the duration of our visit.
- We require the animals to be kept in the same room as the encounter as we will not leave animals unattended.
- NO dogs, cats, rodents or other pets are permitted in the show area.
- We would also politely request balloons are kept out of the show area. Although we do not want to ruin the party atmosphere a number of our animals do not like balloons and the loud banging can startle them.
- Hand washing facilities must be available.
- Stairs should be declared in advance, failure to inform us may prevent us from completing our visit.