Educational Visits into Schools with Reptiles & Mini-Beasts
6 GREAT REASONS WHY SCHOOLS SHOULD CHOOSE SNAKES ALIVE – THE INTERACTIVE REPTILE EXPERIENCE!
1. The zoo that comes to you, first hand encounters without the stress or hassle of organising expensive field trips.
2. Close and personal encounters without the glass separating you from these vibrant exotic animals. Interactive learning where you don’t just watch a snake move, you feel a snake move, great for kinesthetic learning.
3. The opportunity to speak face to face with experienced animal handlers. When visiting a zoo little time is often spent with the keepers, with snakes alive we are present for the whole day to answer questions.
4. Tailor made and customised experiences that best suit your learners in an environment that best suits you.
5. An opportunity for students to learn about responsible pet ownership, the impact of the pet trade and the importance of wildlife conservation.
6. Suitable for all age groups, book us for the day and we can cater from the early years foundation stage through to year 6, or year 7 through to sixth forms & Colleges.
Snakes alive specialise in reptile and invertebrates having a wide selection to choose from, we have been going into schools for almost 10 years educating children from 2 years old all the way through to adults covering all the related key stage topics.
We bring with us a selection of Reptiles including lizards, snakes, invertebrates and tortoises for the students to learn about and get hands on with. The delivery of the information is tailored to the age group to insure everyone is kept engaged.
Our staff are all DBS check, we are covered by £10m public liability and have all the necessary documentation and licenses required to go into schools.