7 ways schools can save money!
7 ways schools can save money by using snakes alive!!!
1. The zoo that comes to you, first hand encounters without the stress or hassle of organising expensive field trips.
2. Close and personal encounters without the glass separating you from these vibrant exotic animals. Interactive learning where you don’t just watch a snake move, you feel a snake move, great for kinesthetic learning.
3. The opportunity to speak face to face with experienced animal handlers. When visiting a zoo little time is often spent with the keepers, with snakes alive we are present for the whole day to answer questions.
4. Tailor made and customised experiences covering all the Keystage topics that best suit your learners in an environment that best suits you.
5. An opportunity for students to learn about responsible pet ownership, the impact of the pet trade and the importance of wildlife conservation.
6. Suitable for all age groups, book us for the day and we can cater from the early years, foundation stage, through to year 6, or year 7 through to sixth forms.
7. Safety is important, thats why all our staff are DBS checked, we have £10m Public Liability insurance, Risk Assessments, and the new important AAL License which no animal encounter company can work without.